Intended for alkyd varnish, paint and primer dilution. Contains: mix of C8 C9 aromatic hydrocarbons. 


Harmful by inhalation and in contact with skin.

Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin.

Toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.

Harmful: may cause lung damage if swallowed.

Keep out of the reach of children.

Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Wear suitable gloves.

Avoid release to the environment. Refer to special instructions/safety data sheet.

If swallowed, do not induce vomiting: seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label where possible.

Back to list